Session Dates: 9/7/2022-6/25/2023
This fall-spring session, following the Newton Public Schools calendar. We are open on all small public holidays for regular class schedule, and we also offer minicamps on those days. We are closed for one week for school vacations in December, February and April. In general, due to the high volume of children we serve, we do not offer free trials. To hold your spot in class, your first month’s tuition and the registration fee are due when you register. After your first class, you can request a full refund if you think we are not a good fit for you. If you choose to continue, you will be enrolled in auto-pay and your credit card will be charged your monthly tuition on the 1st of every month up to June 1st of every year. To leave our program, please give us written notice before your last month of classes. See policy details on our Policies page.
We offer classes:
- in person classes in Watertown, Westborough and Newton
- online – small group, highly interactive classes for adults and advanced team training
How to register:
- Create an account at https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/regv2.asp?id=540786
- Select a class that works best for you, add your credit card information, and accept the waiver and policies.
- SUBMIT your information
- To confirm your spot, your account will be charged an annual registration fee and first month tuition.
- Registering is automatic and your account will be charged tuition on the 1st of each month until June 1st.
- To withdraw, please fill out THIS FORM BEFORE the start of your last month of classes. We will stop your auto-pay after your last month tuition and all other due fees are paid in full. Please see our Policies page for details.
290 Turnpike Rd Suite 100A, Westborough, MA 01581
30 Manley Way, Watertown, MA 02472
1697 Beacon St, Newton, MA (Inside the Angier Public school gymnasium)